Sunday, June 17, 2012

It Begins...

Well I will be honest... I never really viewed myself as being the type of person who would ever blog. But, after some pondering I realized that having a blog would give me the opportunity to share with my family and friends what is going on in my life. It also gives me the chance to create some type of a "journal" (since I am terrible at writing in a real journal) that my posterity can hopefully view someday. I decided to go with the name Miller Freestyle because that is exactly what this page is going to be. A bunch of posts that represent a lot of different events/thoughts/ideas/whatever basically that are a part of my life. They may be totally random at times and may be about who knows what but in the end they will all hopefully come together and tell some of my story, and isn't that what free styling is all about?? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment