Okay I am not even going to try and pretend like I am not stoked for tomorrow! I have been waiting to find out the gender of this baby since... the second I knew Amanda was pregnant! I should be in bed sleeping right now but, I just can't seem to stop thinking about how everything will happen tomorrow. I have a feeling it will be quick... the doctor will be going along and I will be trying myself to figure out how to read the little picture screen (which I will fail at completely) and then they will say all of the sudden see here it's a boy/girl, and I will be elated!
Today I also called up Sarah Prince and was able to order some cupcakes for the revealing party tomorrow. She is going to make vanilla cupcakes with white frosting and then fill the middle of them with blue or pink filling, I just have to call and let her know the gender right after we find out. I am very grateful that she was able to do this for us on such short notice.
This really is like Christmas Eve. I know that I should be in bed sleeping so that I am rested for tomorrow (and so the time passes quicker) but all that I can do is lay awake and think about what lies in store for tomorrow haha!!
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment