Today was Jared's birthday and he decided to have a party/hang out at his house for it. I went over early because it was my day off and helped to set up and get everything ready. At 6 everyone came over and we watched the basketball game (OKC lost dang it) and just chatted. After the game was over we went to the Sanata Fe to go bowling a play a round of bingo.
Bowling was okay but some of the guys were being a tad immature/annoying and I suddenly found myself just wishing that I was with Amanda! It was weird I have never really suddenly had that feeling before when I have been hanging out with others. She really is my best friend and I love spending time with her. I also felt bad tonight because I usually always cuddle with Amanda until she falls asleep and then I go back to doing what I do before I fall asleep, but tonight I couldn't so I will have to make sure to do something to make up for it! :)
Bingo was better than bowling. It was my first time ever playing bingo so Jared had to help me understand what was going on sometimes because it could get a little confusing as to what the rules and such were. I got the hang of it though by the end. I did not win any of the rounds I was only close to winning once but as they saying goes, "close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades." Haha! At the very end Jared only needed one number in order to win 300 bucks and I actually thought he was going to get it... but he didn't, thus gambling is always a bad idea. :)
After we left bingo Jared, Dallan, and I were talking in front of Jared's house and they asked how things were going with my offer on the house and we talked about that for a bit, but I am still just thinking about it like crazy now! I really am hoping that things work out with it. It is such a great deal and with Amanda being pregnant it would really be nice to have a place to call our own. I have been praying every day that we will get it. If we don't I will know the Lord has a different plan in store but, I have a strong feeling that things will work out. I just must have faith and continue to do all I can on my end.
All in all though today was a good day, and Jared seemed to have good time and that is what really mattered.
Friday, June 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment